Over 3 weeks courses: around of theoretical courses & around 10h of practical experiments.
Courses will be organized as following:
– Photonics and optoelectronics: 4h of theoretical courses, 3h of practical experiments. Teachers: Eric Cassan (PR UPSud)
– Plasmonics and Metamaterials: 2h of theoretical courses, 4h of practical experiments. Teachers: Béatrice Dagens (DR CNRS), Navy Yam (MCF-HDR UPSud), Philippe Gogol (MCF UPSud)
– Nonlinear photonics: 2h of theoretical courses. Teachers: Ariel Levenson (DR CNRS)
THz photonics and optoelectronics: 2h of theoretical courses. Teachers: Adel Bousseksou (MCF UPSud), Pr. Frédéric Aniel (PR UPSud)
– Introduction to Nanoelectronics: 3h of theoretical courses. Teachers: Philippe Dollfus (DR CNRS) Damien Querlioz (CR-HDR CNRS), Arianna Filoramo (Ing. docteur CEA HDR)
– Magnetic thin films and spintronics: 2h of theoretical courses, 4h of practical experiments. Teachers: Nicolas Vernier (MCF-HDR UPSud), André Thiaville (DR CNRS)
– Mesoscopic physics: 2h of theoretical courses. Teachers: Dominique Mailly (DR CNRS)
All courses will take place at the C2N premises.
The School is open to International students from Masters and Bachelors with a high scientific level matching with the topics of the school.
Finally, NANO3 will include a training specially dedicated to the preparation of PhD applications in France, in particular through the government cholarships, international programmes, and the French Doctoral Schools.
2019 timetable (the 2020 one will be similar): Provisional_Timetable