Fees are 3125 EUR including: registration, scientific programme, accommodation & meals during 3 weeks, international insurance, language courses, social & cultural activities, networking activities: from airport to airport (no additional hidden cost; is a full total package). Fees do not cover the trip from home country to Paris and return.
Grants/scholarships will be attributed by the French Embassy and other organizations to support applications. Grants cover the tuition fees but do not cover the flight tickets. Scholarships can be mobilized in this way and you can also contact and discuss with the international relations department of your university. In a word, the scientific and interest criteria for PhD projects in the Paris-Saclay laboratories are THE key issue for your admission to Nano3-2020.
• Campus France
• Government Scholarship Programmes or National Councils for Science and Technology
• International associations in the field of education
The NANO3 summer school is open to International students from Masters and Master-PhD programs, with an excellent academic background in General Physics, in Optics and Electromagnetism or Physics of Materials.
Students should have a good English level (minimum language requirements: B2 level in English) & a high interest in physics, nanotech’s & research community.
The number of places available is limited to 35 to guarantee the quality of supervision.
Application is open until around April 2020 but you can contact us immediately (firstname.lastname@example.org).
You will be informed about admission in April 2020.
Information required to complete an application
If you wish to start preparing your application for the 2020 session, please find below the list of documents and information you will need to provide.
• Personal information (name, address, etc.)
• Identity card or passport
• Identity photo
• Curriculum Vitae
• Motivation letter (in English)
• Language level verification
• Academic letter of references
• Academic background information:
1. Certificate of enrolment (if currently a student)
2. Academic transcript from the past 2 or 3 years
3. Copy of previous diploma(s) obtained (if applicable)