As a result of previous editions of Nano3, we are pleased to present here internship and thesis topics open to interested students!
Do not hesitate to contact us (email@example.com)
PhD thesis proposals (for 2020 projects):
- UPSaclay_PhD_thesis_RIBEIRO_Probing _valley_Hall_currents_in_graphene
- UPSaclay_PhD_thesis_LEVENSON_QUANTUM NANOPHOTONIC MOLECULES
- UPSaclay_PhD_thesis_GIACOMOTTI_Quantum nanolaser sources
- UPSaclay_PhD_thesis_PALA_Theoretical investigation of Van-der-Waals heterostructures for novel optoelectronic devices
Information related to PhD applications:
- Funding through Paris-Saclay doctoral schools: 2019-projects ; 2020-projects ; doctoral schools
- CSC cooperation program with the PARIS-SUD UNIVERSITY: We are at the right period to apply!(dealine: December 20th, but application should be done much prior: the very early stage is to discuss with PhD supervisors and so to contact researchers and professors directly).
Internship proposals (for 2020):